Q: Should I pay for anything at any stage to job application/work for this company?
A: The answer is NO. We are aware of such low profile type of companies that charge applicants/employees, make them purchase training materials or "special" software. No, you will not be charged or asked to purchase any materials or software or anything else to work in this company. Requirements that were mentioned to successfully perform duties are given in the job description (cell phone, PC/Mac/laptop/tablet, Internet connection). These are common tools of a modern individual. In order to make things even easier as well as for safety reasons, we have developed our corporate system in a website shape (mobile version available), which does not require high-end hardware. Everything else is provided by the company.
Q: I have many years of experience and I can/will be a great asset to the company. Will this increase my starting salary rate or give me any starting bonuses?
A: No. We never change entering conditions for single individuals under any circumstances with all due respect to their experience/background/etc. Even though we prefer warm and friendly environment among possible and existing peers, showing soft and flexible approach towards ones needs, we are strict when it comes to Company policies and not even a single person can neglect those without consequence. Policies are implemented the way they exist now for a reason and with a purpose that may not be obvious at a glance.
Let me explain it giving you "why" change of salary is impossible:
- Internal paperwork system between departments has its standards and it's much easier to process it when there amount of "custom infill" is minimal.
- We tend to be trusting, but we check everything. We believe that an employee in real-time action shows much more than ones can say of themselves or any testimonial or third-party reference can give.
- Entering requirements are rather low. We do not demand any significant experience in the first place as well as we do not force anyone to accept offered conditions if they are not as good as expected.
- We provide paid training that covers everything employees (even with "zero" experience) in the field needs to know to start with us.
- Offered conditions are fair and give any employee an opportunity to do their job well, preserve time and efforts and optimize their workload and work process.
We do understand that this may sound rather straightforward and strict but there is also a brighter side:
- We provide great flexibility of the schedule. You develop your own time-table within the offered time-frames and regulations
- Salary rate doesn't change no matter you work p-t or f-t
- Residential location is not of high importance as this is a home-based position. Relocation will not
affect your employment status
- No gas expenses or traveling time back and forth to an office location every working day
- Possibility to move within or up in the company in year using our own Professional Development Programs
Q: "Too good to be true" VS "Less than I expected" issue
A: Yes, this is not a question, though it's a very important thing to mention. We have equal entering conditions for everyone. Relativity forms point of view. Bear in mind that your estimation is subjective and based on your unique personality which is influenced by numerous factors. Each state in the US has its unique infrastructure with social and economical development level which affects the prices for everything. It's crucial to remember that to be married to smb, having a child or even several children and being a single, career-oriented individual are drastically different cases that influence your attitude as well. Many men - many minds. We hope that our point of view was useful.
Q: This is a home-based position, so how can you make sure that I do what is required of me?
A: The corporate system of the company logs all your activity within the system and we are able to check any moment of your activity beginning from your registration up-to-date. This is a certified system so it acts as a legal proof of your work and your payroll is processed accordingly.
Q: How much time does it take to start?
A: Usually not more than a business week after the phone interview.
Q: "If there were no tasks during a certain day, daily income is calculated as for 4 hours per day". How often does that happen?
A: Rarely. From the moment you are employed your workload will be scaled. This means that we'll start with little workload adding more as you progress.